MicroVision GmbH is a pioneer in the field of lidar sensors for the automotive sector.
The company provides solutions for driver assistance systems and, through the acquisition of Ibeo Automotive Systems GmbH, is the only lidar company with more than 50 years of experience in the market. As an established company, MicroVision now has the most extensive IP portfolio in the entire industry with 735 patents granted and pending.
Together with MicroVision, we are looking for a Lead Product Architect Sensor Fusion (m/f/d) in Hamburg.
- Leading and coordinating the architecture vision for the Sensor Fusion products
- Leading cross-team development processes and continuous improvement, implementing best practices
- Management of technical risks related to the overall product solution
- Responsibility for key design decisions and leading the design review process
- Coordinating the technical alignment between development teams from different departments within MicroVision
- Participating in product definition with management and business development and deriving the technical feasibility and risks for development
- Contribute to product strategy by analyzing and justifying product claims in collaboration with development teams
- Technical academic background with a master's degree/diploma or doctorate (computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar) and several years of professional experience
- In-depth experience in software architecture with sensor fusion concepts
- Know-how in the field of safety-critical development of software and systems
- Algorithmic background in the area of sensor fusion/sensor data processing/perception systems
- Affinity for data driven development and machine learning
- Fluency in English
Create your own working world of tomorrow and apply for this responsible position in Hamburg with just a few clicks. As an exclusive partner, we will take care of the pre-selection and support you in the process with further information and open communication. Your contact person is Antonia Hanke (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to getting to know you and your ideas about a new professional challenge!